Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Salisbury, North Carolina
Job Type: Full-time
The Digital Marketing Specialist(DMS) will report to the Digital Marketing Manager and be responsible for implementing SEO, PPC and SMO strategies for clients. This will include creation and management of social media communities, creating and posting content to drive engagement on various channels, and developing and executing PPC, paid social and SEO campaigns. The correct person will be goal oriented, possess exceptional attention to detail, and have outstanding interpersonal skills. This is a role that is interacting with clients as well as working closely with the Miller Davis team to make sure that all of the goals of the client are achieved.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Plan and execute digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns(PPC)
- Design, build and maintain a social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies with other MD team members
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with other Digital Marketing team members
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field preferred
- Proven working experience in digital marketing (preferred 2+ years experience)
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Passion for writing and creating content
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Applicants are asked to answer the following questions:
- How many years of marketing experience do you have?
- How many years of digital marketing experience do you have?
- How many years of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) do you have?
- What are your salary requirements?
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Miller Davis, Inc.
205 E. Council St. Suite C
Salisbury, NC 28144
Toll-free in the U.S.: 1.866.463.7883